Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Saturday 18 June 2011

SNSD =)

So I just wanted to share this videos with you guys. I don't know why, but it's been really inspiring to me today =).



I know the song has nothing to do with inspiration, but I really like the video ^__^.
Just realised what I wanted to do with my hobbies for the future whilst watching this video. I'm going to keep them as hobbies, and not pursue them as dreams, because I like what I'm doing now. I dance and play music for fun, I don't want to take it as a profession, where too much competition spoils the fun. I also don't wanna take it as a profession, where I'm being told what type of dance or how I have to dance and play music etc. I just want to do what I like myself, without being told.




The funny thing is, I've never actually bothered properly watching this video, and now that I have, I really like it ^_^.
I really like Hyoyeon's hair in this. She's the dancer by the way, for those of you who don't know. I wish she kept it like this, but I guess stars have to keep changing their hairstyles...right? And that reminds me, I really need to buy some new trainers. I have a lot of things that I need to buy, because I keep breaking my old things. I'm a really clumsy person XD.


Anyway, I hope you guys get inspiration from this. Gonna go ahead and watch some more of this =).

Raina





SNSD are really pretty, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment