Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2011

Quick Update

Hiii guysss!!
I know, I know. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. Just ran out of inspiration, so decided to take some time off to find it again.
Sooo, today is a really sunny day =). I love sunny days. But the funny things about days like this is when it's freaking 8 at night, and the suns still shining...weird or what?
But then I remember when I went to France, it was sunny when we went to sleep as well. Funny eh? It felt as if we were going to sleep during the day. Nevertheless, I was tired, so yeah...Ok, 'quit talking about france' you're saying. I'm sorry! I just go off topic alot.
Yes, feel sorry for yourself...you're reading a noob's post XD I'm only kidding, please bear with me guys. Just extremely hyper today. Overload of about 4 ice creams turned me into this.
Anyway, so I'm planning to carry on writing 'Happy Pancake' soon. I should post more chapters of it on Protagonize.com but I'm never confident enough, seeing as I haven't checked it etc. But I will =). Just getting onto it. Please read the first 2 (I think I only posted two...) chapters on Protagonize.com.
If you guys are interested, then I might post some on this Blog here.
Right, anyway, gonna pop off now.
Talk to you later guyss!
PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment