Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2011

ANNYEONG!

Hi everyone! Annyeong means 'hello' in korean by the way =)
So just went to the cinemas with my friends to see 'diary of a wimpy kid 2' and it's alright. The trailer, I have to admit, was much better than the actual thing...I don't wanna be mean. But I guess it's alright. It's definitely a family movie.



So recently, well yesterday to be precise, scolded myself with hot water...yeah, it's swelled up and everything. Not a very nice sight. It's really hard to move about, so it hurts to type as well... =(. Ok, so how I did it? Well, I was cooking ramen, filled up the bowl to the brim, and then tried to carry it to the table...not very smart. Guys, the moral of the story is to always fill only half your bowl up. Didn't end up eating the ramen later, cause I was frightened by it...=T



Moving on...I wanted you guys to know more about me =). So decided to answer the following
questions. From <<http://www.adviceopedia.com/100_Questions_to_Know_Someone_Better>>

1. How do you define honesty?
Honesty is when someone tells the truth. Truth is what someone perceives to be real and they believe in it. Honesty is love, without love, honesty doesn't exist either. It makes relationships stabilize, and is the building block for trust.

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? I have alot of big fears actually. I'm actually claustrophobic...so the thought of getting locked up in a small space for long periods of time scares me...alot. The first time I found out I was claustrophobic was when I went into my sister's wardrobe, got locked in there, and cryed for ages. I just suddenly felt really tight, and like if I had no air to breathe. I got really hot and sweaty..=(
Then recently at school, I realised that I jitter ALOT. Which is for those of you who don't know, when you keep shaking/twitching your legs. I realised that I did that when I felt claustrophobic.

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique? Erm...I'm not really sure.. According to my friend, I'm really different to most girls, because of the way I think. I'm also not like very girly at all, even though I dress girly sometimes...=T. I also have weird talents, like being able to straighten my hair with a curler, and being able to make the noise of a windscreen wipe in a car, and the sound of a creaky door (not sure if they're even talents XD). I really like music as well. I play the piano, I know how to work a violin and flute.I'm not sure what makes me unique though. I haven't really thought about it.

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
mmm...this is really hard. Probably something really obvious, like something precious. I'd probably take my phone, so I'm still in contact with people

5 What is the oldest item you own?
I don't really own 'old' things. I always break the stuff I own, cause I'm a clumsy person, so I always replace with new ones =)

6. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?
Probably a guitar. I've really wanted one for ages!


7. Do you like your name?
Well, I like the name I go by, which is 'Raina'. But my real name? No, not really XD. My friends like it, but I don't. It sounds really old fashioned XD

8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Yeah. my friend calls me 'Panda' XD


9. If you could have any special magic, what would it be?
Probably to freeze time whenever I want. That way, I could do whatever I want, without people knowing XD

10. If you had three wishes, what would you wish?
- For all the suffering in this world to disappear forever
That wish is enough for me.

11. What is your greatest strength?
Damn, another hard one..mmm, I don't really have a 'greatest strength'...but I'm good at doing some things better than the average person. e.g. I'm good at reading people's feelings.

12. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?
Help people fix things, through how they will end up suffering. Make things better with the knowledge of the future and put it in the present.

13. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?
Live for the present. As Albert Einstein says ''learn from the present, live for today, hope for tomorrow''


14. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Dream job, new house =)

15. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?
My family and friends and just everything I've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment