Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2011

Slight problem...

HEY!
So yeah- have just fixed my blog...was having some ''technical difficulties'' as they all say. You know when you put like, say '5 posts per page'' and like only 2 come up, and you can't click 'older posts' because it doesn't come up on the main page? Yeah- I was having that problem. But I just changed it to '2 posts per page' instead, so my viewers can still see the 'older posts' button.
Why am I even saying this? I don't know- thought you guys would be interested, though you're probably not...I'll just have to think of something better to write about next time to use as an excuse to blog XD.
 Just watching alot of movies, and listening to music. Should be trying to compose more. A lot of songs are left undone, but I promise that as soon as I finish composing, recording and editing, I'll put it up here on blog for you guys to listen to. But they're not going to be FANTASTIC, since I am only doing it for fun. I might decide to use these songs for OST's for my book 'Happy Pancake'. No, I'm not a famous person, just writing the music and book for fun XD.
Anyway...
I'm gonna go now

No comments:

Post a Comment