Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

I'm still here!

Hii guysss!
Just a little message to tell you guys that I am still here! lol. Sorry for not for the past couple of days- have just had a lack of inspiration, too much editing, life, and school just to pack it all in together.
But anyway, gonna post some works up tomorrow or the day after. Been really into rock type of music lately- but like pop- rock, since I don't really like full on rock, cause it's just too loud...and a bit emo I must say.
But anyway, it's just my opinion I guess.
Gonna write some lyrics and post it up on here. Also, I'm gonna get a new camera sooonnn! WOOOO! So excitedd. Planning to make some music and record it on there too.
So yeah ^_____^.
Night night world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment