Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

New design

How do you guys like my blog design? I decided to change it because I want a fresh new start ^__^.
Just finished editing my second chapter today, so posted it up. If you guys were wondering why it takes such a long time to post it up- well, you can kinda tell why. They're so long!
Anyway, realised that I should be updating more about my life, as well as my work, because I need to keep the two balanced. So more of my life is going to be posted up on here. Please have fun reading them!
Moving back onto the subject of writing and just work in general, I was speaking to my friend in class today. And we were talking about writing our stories, and when we plan to finish them. Both of us want to finish it before the end of this year, so we can do the nanowrimo. I'm actually really looking forward to writing the rest of my story. I'm really going to work very hard in it. I've even bought myself a notebook to write my draft of my chapters to write on the bus. This is normally the place I get most of my inspiration from, because I daydream alot when I'm riding the bus with my earphones on. What's the best place for you guys to daydream?
Anyway, I don't want to keep babbling on about nothing, so I'm going to end this post here. Thanks for reading! I'm going to update you guys about my daily life soon. Please anticipate it!

Raina.






This is really sweet...don't you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment