Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Saturday 16 July 2011

Overload posting

Hey guys!
Ok, so I know I said I would post soon- and I just have. All chapter 3 of happy pancake is out ''The third pancake''
Yeah- I've decided to name them that instead of like ''Chapter 3''- it makes it more interesting. I've also just posted it up on protagonize- but the problem is, that the layout has gone all funny on there- so it'd be best if you read it here.
So I hope I didn't overload post... It's just because my chapters are so long- so I didn't want to post it all on one post- otherwise people get bored reading them. Quick and simple is always the best. Less is more =D
Ok, so I'm kinda getting tired from all this typing.
I'll update soon!

Raina

No comments:

Post a Comment