Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Saturday 23 July 2011

Hi guys!

Hey guys! How have you been?

I know I said I was going to post a chapter of 'Happy pancake' up every week, but I couldn't this week, because of just a load of things. School, outings and just a whole bunch of stuff. So I apologise. But I will however, try to get the next chapter up soon.
So now, I am currently listening to U-Kiss's 0300, and it is amazing! I love the song. I really like the way the piano and the drums and clapping works with the voices- and the harmonizing gives it that angelic feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaPdhZv1qI4

There's the video for those of you who want to listen to it.

Anyway
So I'm waiting for my best day of the week this week. But somehow- there doesn't seem to be one this week. Yeah- I do that- it's sad? Well, what can I say **smug smile**
Ok, I'm just rambling now.
Hope you guys are having a great day!
And what's happened to the weather recently?!
It was sunny yesterday thoughs
Weurd,,,


Raina

No comments:

Post a Comment