Song of the week ^___^

Song of the week ^____^


Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2011

Korean dramas obession: dream high

Ok, so it's been a while since I've been watching my korean dramas. But nevertheless, the addiction has not faded AT ALL.

I've just been watching some dream high episodes again. I love it sooo much! It's the most inspiring drama I've ever see so far. I watched it whilst it was still airing, which was a long time ago, so being able to rewatch it again was very nice.
Ok, spoilers ahead for those of you who are currently watching...

I haven't seen the ending yet however. I don't know why I never got onto it...but I already know who hye mi ends up with... and I was real disappointed...I love jin gook so much, so that really punched me. Don't get me wrong, sam dong was real sweet, but I just don't see the connection with the two characters.

At first, jin gook seemed more like a brother to hye mi, but after a while (especially during that childhood scene with the yakult -which I really want right now...haha XD- and the birthday scene, it seemed more real). Yeah...ah well, that's one drama that proved everybody wrong, since apparently, the main girl never ends up with 'the nice guy'.

Anyway, I am hoping to start '49 days' soon, because apparently, it's AMAZING. Sooo yeah =). It probably is. I can't really remember his name, but he was in 'Shining inheritance', and he played 'the nice guy'...apparently, he's evil in '49 days' and I was like "nooo". Haha....he was real sweet in 'shining inheritance' so that will be a change.

Going back to the subject of dream high, if you haven't watched it...you really should. It is so inspiring, so different and just amazing...seriously. Especially for those into arts like drama, music dance etc.

Basically, the synopsis is about 6 students at kirin arts high school who are all trying to achieve their dreams of making their way into the korean music industry. You can watch it on youtube.

This is the link to the trailer, if you're interested.


I rate this drama...
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment